Often, I get asked which products I like and use in my day to day life. So, I created this list of financial services, products, and companies that I use and love. I'm not afraid to call out an advertiser when I don't think they've done right, so it's very important to me to only offer the BEST to people who read the site.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below and I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post, but these are all products I highly recommend. I never recommend anything I haven't personally vetted or used myself! See my full affiliate disclosure here.
- Some of my favorite automatic savings apps: Qapital, Digit, Albert.
- Save more by earning more: here are my favorite money earning apps.
- Save even more with these money saving apps.
- My favorite high-yield savings account – CIT Bank.
- $100 Bonus to Refinance with CommonBond – Have you thought about refinancing your student loans? Refinancing can help lower monthly payments, decrease total paid on interest, and free up more room in the budget for other savings goals (like emergency funds and buying a home.) Financial Best Life Readers get $100 back from CommonBond when they refinance with my link.
- In debt and over your head? For those with lower credit, I recommend Earnest as they factor in work history and school record to give you the best rate possible.
- $25 Cash Back to Start Your Own Blog * – If you're thinking about starting your own blog, business, website do yourself a favor and get hosting via HostGator, again using my link you can get $25 Paypal cashback from me.
- If you're a blogger and want to learn how to make money through affiliates, you NEED to take Michelle's course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Michelle makes $50,000+ each month in affiliates, so she's definitely the one to learn from!
*email [email protected] for terms, conditions, and instructions on how to redeem your cash back offer.
- Year of No-Fee Investing with Wealthsimple ($1) – The older I get, the more interested in investing I become..and not just in investing for retirement but for my short term goals too. WealthSimple is KILLING THE GAME in this area: diversified portfolios, best-in-class technology, and transparent fees. Financial Best Life readers get an entire year of investing with no fees via my link. Seriously, you can get started with just $1 – there are no account minimums so investing is accessible to all.
- Finally open that investment account you've been putting off. Click here to get a free investment plan from Ellevest. (This is an affiliate link.)
Budgeting & Credit Tracking
- I use Mint and Albert to budget and track my money each month.
- Trim is also one of the newer apps I like for expense tracking.
- Check your credit score – FOR FREE – with Credit Karma.
- I've also got a budgeting spreadsheet and excel file in my Financial Best Life Blueprint.
- BillCutterz can help lower your bill payments each month.
Shopping Addiction/Mental Health