Whatever you want to do: quit your job, start a family, travel the country in a van…I'm here to encourage it. But I know from first-hand experience how any big dream takes some type of money.
Which is where I come in: from a shopping addict with major debt to six-figure online entrepreneur- I‘m going to show you how money is the ultimate tool to help you live out your “best life.”
- Money move I'm most proud of? It's probably a tie between becoming a homeowner at 26 for $1800 and paying off $8,000 in 90 Days. Both of these things really happened!
- My favorite product is the Financial Best Life Starter Set. It has all the worksheets I use with my own money and it's the perfect companion as you work your way through all my most important how-to money posts. (See all other free money courses and premium products, here.)
- For beginners (or those who need a refresh) my Money Guides section is the place to start.
- The weirdest thing I've ever written for the blog is this piece on how rich people have better sex. (???)
- I love reading income reports and showing people a “peek” behind my online business. Not because I want to brag, but I share it because I really want everyone to know that if I (a girl with a theatre degree and zero online or marketing experience) can achieve it, you can too.